- Grow and develop clients in our existing database
- Create new opportunities and partnerships
- Use multiple software programs including G-Suite, Linkedin, and Hubspot
- Follow the process of each client order through to completion
- PTO & paid vacation
- Monthly bonus opportunities
- Health insurance
- Continual growth/learning opportunities
- Complimentary on premise health club
- Easy transit access and reimbursement.
- Award-winning, fast-growing location
- State of the art equipment to help you sell unique opportunities
- Sales Experience preferred 1+ years
- Driven and adaptable
- Team player
- Customer relationship focused
- Sign industry experience a plus
- Ability to set and achieve goals
- We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis, race, age, color, creed, sex, religion, ancestry, marital status, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic.
At FASTSIGNS, every day is unique and presents exciting opportunities, including new ways to use your talent and grow your skills. We have a large network of independently owned locations - both locally and internationally - who offer competitive pay and ongoing training opportunities.
Are you ready to have more? More passion….more rewards...more than a job?
Then learn more by exploring the positions offered by FASTSIGNS centers.
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to FASTSIGNS Corporate.
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)